Congrats WGT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 22 2010 11:21 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 3:55 PM

Hi All,

Awesome job WGT. Great to have the back 9.

My first round effort  -4.

I got to the 17th at -4, was so excited on the tee I pulled my tee shot into 60 - 70 rough lol. Nice recovery shot but had to take my medicine and bogeyed. Birdied the last after hitting my tee shot onto the path - WOW, did that move it along. Almost drove the hole - and that was with a  gale into me lol.

The 17th though. With the wind into you, you should have a great chance to birdie. Get your calcs right etc , full back spin and you should be able to get it real close. It'll need precision though :-)

Again - Awesome job WGT. Ready Go's as well now  - it doesn't get any better than this.

But wait - theres more - Oakmont within the next 2 weeks - great stuff.

Cheers

Doug

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 5:11 PM

BIG thank you for this course, looks awesome and plays great, fun too.

Can't wait to see what else is in store.

Pulling for Wolf or Pebble.....  fingers crossed!

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 6:18 PM

I totally agree, having 3 courses instead of 2 and another coming in 2 weeks! Great addition, i'd take courses over new clubs anyday.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 6:57 PM

First of all Wolf Creek is my territory.

Second: don't they have any golf courses in Canada!?

LMAO!!!!

1,644 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 8:26 PM

smason77:
    First of all Wolf Creek is my territory.
    I've been around it twice IRL stunning course, I really wish they could finish it off here...

And yes we do have some world class courses on here, unfortunately one was scooped by that other game....

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 11:05 PM

/Agree with whole thread!

Back nine is absolutely incredible. Only encountered one bug through many rounds today! Keep up the great work WGT, all of us really appreciate it! :)

• trevorh68
    24 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 12:39 PM

Yeah a huge pat on the back for all at WGT for getting the back 9 of SA out to us. Loving it so far, looks fantastic, well done guys

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 1:28 PM

Thank you all for the positive feedback!  Glad you are enjoying the back 9. =)

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 11:21 AM

BOXALL:

The back nine of SA is fantastic especially the Road Hole which I've managed to par in my first two efforts.

Well done to all concerned.

That will all change when you play it into a 30 mph wind

• PAGES
RSS