Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Players Win Dream Golf Trips

Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:21 AM (134 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:34 AM

BeachedMulligan:

He's the only guy doing good things in this forum and he takes a rashin of crap for it.

Sure without question......Icon does a fantastic job & is a forum god.....but I'd also like to chip in WGTPizza, WGTWildcat & WGTAdmin2 who also also offer decent support / feedback. It's all down to teamwork.

I suppose we tend to see Icon in here more cause he probably likes to hog the moderating queue lol.

+1 for Mio....he just tells it like it is, however, Jeff & Co are also entitled to their opinions and for me that's what creates a healthy debate.

I like a healthy debate.....I've no time for hate. Life's too short.

For what it's worth......anyone having trouble with their heat sink....check out Soulcatcher's thread on "Cleaning your heat sink" it's pretty good :)

tbe

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:34 AM

My comment deviated a bit there.

^Didnt really mean for you Chris to give Icon a break. My bad. Read 5 threads in the forums and 3 of them are busting wgt balls about something. Icon is the only dude who really faces it all and I feel bad for him some days. Pizza chirps here and there and I havnt seen wildcat in a while?

Tomorrow I will probly post something that Icon will delete. Sry in advance.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 10:09 AM

BeachedMulligan:
    Icon is the only dude who really faces it all and I feel bad for him some days. Pizza chirps here and there

I can verify this. Icon is definitely the most active mod; he has the most tenure, knows the most people, and by far knows more about this game than anyone I know. He has to make some tough decisions sometimes in order to keep the peace on the forums and unfortunately some people won't like those decisions. After almost 2 years he must have developed some pretty thick skin :)

We all love what we do, so don't worry we won't lose any sleep. Chirp!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 10:24 AM

WGTpizza:
    He has to make some tough decisions sometimes

no more tougher than the time when was holding a straight flush and he had to choose between the Friday Night Poker Pepperami Pizza With Jalapenos & Side Salad....or the Mega Chilli Cheeseburger with relish, large fries & onion rings..the tension was hot!

tbe

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 11:50 AM

WGTpizza:

Let us know how we can accomplish this transparency. Post your ideas/suggestions and we will review them. We will continue to announce the winners as they are confirmed.................

-WGTpizza

ok .. :) ....... to get back on topic ...

you need us to tell you how to be more transparent?

that's a joke... right?

let's go back to my question on page one  (from a month ago) ... what did the 3rd low level pro win ?  ... just look at the current yearly earnings for the name if you've got a blank look on your face.

the $ has been added to the career earnings so that person must have won something. looking through the score history of all tournaments entered, there is NO listing as leader. SO.......... what did that person win?

your ( wgt ) admin is quite honestly pathetic.

"dansamcam" points out that he won the random draw for a trip to celtic manor

dansamcam:

I don't think the random drawings are fixed people. I too was lucky enough to win the Celtic Manor challenge

Anything is possible!

Went in June, had a great time..Thank you WGT! :)

so why doesn't this show on the leaderboard ????

there is still no "winner" attached

oh... and yes... one more here....   he went in June ????

according to the rules 

"The prize is subject to availability and must be taken by 31st August 2011.  Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.  Excludes all extras which must be settled upon departure."

ALL random draw winners of ALL prizes must be easily viewable... from the beginning of wgt ... that includes ALL 3 winners of each of the monthly sweeps

also all outstanding prizes should also be easily viewable

a simple list would suffice .... given that ALL winners SHOULD still be in your database

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 5:10 PM

DylynJ:
    Mio is totally right about this entire website being one huge kool-aid clique... and PizzaMan you can blather about conspiracy until you're blue in the face. You know it's true too.

Actually DylynJ, there are no conspiracies against any wgt member. You are welcome to share your views and opinions, but please keep them respectful and nondefamatory.  If you would like to start a thread about "poker" you are welcome to do so, but when posting in an existing thread please stay on topic.

Please keep posting your opinions and feedback on how we can make the randomly selected winners announced more transparently, and keep all of your posts supportive and respectful or they will be subject to moderation.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 5:38 PM

Oh ok, I understand. Thanks for explaining. You are welcome in any of my games :)

Any one else want to weigh in on how we can do better with announcing the tourney winners?

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 6:18 PM

DylynJ:
    I enjoy playing the game. I enjoy playing poker too.. but apparently i'm not worthy of standing in the same room as the majority of you.

Should they be contacting you?...Or maybe...just a thought, contact them and see if you can play poker with them?

I dunno, just a thought.

RSS