WGT Players Win Dream Golf Trips

Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:21 AM (134 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:16 AM

pb1711:

grinch1277:

Funkyjunkie3000:

very simple in my eyes only give random draw prizes to players that are still active

in my eyes you should be rewarding the players that play here each and every day, i think the minimum requirement for winning such a prize as a golf trip should be to play 1 game here per week

Pretty sure this would keep every one happy and i know this would probably take longer to select winners but you would get them to accept the prize asap,

just my humble opinion

x2

x3

x4

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 4:27 PM

peoch:

Why dont u kick that DENMARK 2010 out of here for good. Give him that tin foil hat lol

I tell you why WGT need people like me that because i spend 100 time's more than you on this game.Try to don't be gelous on my that i'm better than you in everything.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 6:43 AM

hyena64:
    And if you're spending that much on the game, that shows lack of (judgment).

lol,, how true hyena, how true. Nothing against what you're trying to convey Dan, but hyena is absolutely correct in his observation. 

Getting back on subject,,,ahh! I cant wait another week to get a cover letter reply. Onward and upward.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 9:30 AM

Danmark2010:
    Try to don't be gelous on my that i'm better than you in everything

Pour another tall glass of Akvivit & eat some pickled fish eyeballs. Maybe you will see reality.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:31 AM

Hello there

I never speack or wrote english before only when i start to play this game .So i think many of the players are born with this language and stil have it a problem to write.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:39 AM

Milfshake:

smh

Sydney Morning Herald?

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 10:50 AM

WGTpizza:
    Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, even if the opinion is that WGT is conspiring against them.

That is so untrue, otherwise I wouldn't have been banned last October.  And my posts wouldn't be moderated now either.  No, you only allows opinions that will put money into your deep pockets, like allowing cheats to do whatever they want whilst the honest folk get ripped off... both by you and the cheats!

Stay classy my ar$e!  I think you need a new catchphrase, one that sums up WGT.  I'm sure you can find loads of ideas around the forum if you look, they're not hard to find.  Here's my suggestion...

"Come and cheat with WGT".

RSS