Forums

Help › Forums

Attention all CC Owners and Members and Players Looking for a CC

Sat, Jul 28 2012 6:32 PM (0 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 6:32 PM

I have dedicated the forum/website to all WGT Country Clubs exclusively. I am no longer running my CC so THIS SITE will be a great way for all CC owners and Members to communicate with other Members and owners.

Owners can now utilize and administor their respective listing.

If you are an Owner of a CC and are listed or not you may register and I will give you Adminstrative rights to your respective listing.

Please go HERE and register, you will receive an email to verify your registration . Once that is done I will then give you admin rights so that you may list,customize,make announcements, set up CC vs CC games etc etc etc . Use the site as you see fit.

There will be no bashing of other CC's of course. Anyone breaking that 1 simple rule will be blocked and banned from the site not only by your registration name but by your IP addy as well. I doubt that anyone would be foolish enough to bash another CC right .

Anyway this site is designated soley for the purpose of CC owners being able to get exposure, a great place for one stop CC shopping for WGT players looking for a CC.

I will eventually be contacting as many CC owners as possible so that they may be aware of the forum. If any CC owner wishes to spread the word to other CC owners and / or members please do so.

I hope this will be a great way for this community to come together and to share ideas for smaller and less experienced owners .

Members of CC's may also register and use the site as they see fit but will not have admin rights.

Have at it yall. If you have already listed your CC with me please register and let me know so that I may give you owners admin rights ASAP.

Thank you everyone in advance, lets make this thing work and I think it will be of a huge benefit to all WGT members and owners to recruit and share thoughts.

In case you missed the hyperlinks above CLICK HERE

P.S. if you were a Glamouflage CC member you will have to re register to use the site as I have cleared the DB of all older postings and registrations.

RSS