Forums

Help › Forums

typing a message and get booted

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 10 2010 3:26 AM (2 replies)
  • QPRTYPOWER
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 4:57 PM

every now and again i click on the 'type message here' box and type nice shot etc.... only to be kicked out of the game and unable to rejoin, what is going on with that and is anything being done about it???

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 11:45 PM

Hi QPRTYPOWER,

This is actually the first we've heard of a problem like this.  Can you be more specific about what happens when you're kicked out?  Are you given an unexpected error?  Does the game window just suddenly start reloading?

Any details you can provide would be helpful.

• QPRTYPOWER
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 3:26 AM

there is no error at all, the game main page reloads and you are asked if you want to rejoin or forfeit the game, when you click rejoin you go back to where you were but now you are a single player and obviously forfeit  ends the game. i tried a game twice last night with a guy called youngsaint and the first time it was just the 2 of us so he came out as he wanted to play with others.  the 2nd game was 3 of us and so he carried on with the other player when i got booted.

i can't think of anything else that happens but its easy to check out yourself, just start a game with 1 other person so the chat box is available and type nt (nice try) without entering it in that 'type message here' box.

RSS