Forums

Help › Forums

New club question ?

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 8 2010 11:51 AM (4 replies)
  • abndave
    268 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:21 AM

Tried to invite one of my friend's to my new club , not all of my friend's show up on the invite list ?  What can you use the club earned point's for ?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:40 AM

Hi dave,

I'm assuming you're referring to club earnings and that's just a stat you can use to compare winnings between groups.

As far as the invitations are concerned only 20 friends will show up with the "Invite To Club" section of the owner's tools.  This was due to some formatting errors we discovered in testing for folks with large friends list.  To invite your friends you'll just need to visit their profile and click the "Invite To Country Club" button that will show up at the top right hand side of their profile above their status.

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:19 PM

THX

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 5:11 AM

Ok , I sent them the invitation through their profile , they accepted . It came back to me through email , I clicked it , and they are still not member's , now what ?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 11:51 AM

Something's not adding up there, Dave.  When you invite a member to your country they receive the invite in their email with a confirmation link the user has to click.  Once the user clicks the confirmation link in the email there's nothing else you need to do.  You shouldn't receive an email back with anything to click, just a confirmation that the player joined.

What I'm guessing has happened is that the folks you sent the invite to didn't click the confirmation link in their email and instead went to your club page and clicked 'Request Membership'.  This basically starts the process all over and the email you get is asking you if you'd like to officially invite the player who just requested membership.  In that case, there would be a link in your email, however, that's just sending the invite.

Ultimately, the player has to finalize the invitation to join by clicking the confirmation link in the email and I think that's being overlooked.

RSS