Forums

Help › Forums

Postal Blues:(

Sat, May 8 2010 11:38 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 9:18 AM

I hope this the right place for this.The way I understand this forum,one has their posts reviewed for period of time.I guess untill they show that they will be responsible.I'm wondering how long that takes?

Thanks

...N...

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:09 AM

Hi Neanderthal,

There is no definitive time period for new user moderation, but it usually doesn't last for too long.  Just keep being a constructive member of the forums and it'll get removed pretty quickly. =)

*edit* In fact I see you've already been unmoderated, so you're good to go. =)

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:40 AM

I've been on here for a year and I'm still on restriction... for smart-aleck comments like this.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 4:28 PM

How long it takes for someone to show they are responsible, or how long for WGT to drop the review process? Could be two very different answers depending on the particular poster, lol.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 6:03 PM

I'm pretty sure they have me on infinite restriction. Every post I make needs to be moderated. Even some that are approved are deleted after-the-fact. LOL!

They don't like people with eloquent and strong opinions. They don't like freedom of speech. Only long standing (and obsequious) members are aloud to have a sordid sense of humor or to be facetious and condescending. It's a very close knit social circle on this forum.

If you're not "in" that circle then you really can't say a whole lot or even have a slight sense of humor.

You see.. WGT doesn't even respect members who financially support this game to be allowed an unconditional opinion. People, like me, with strong opinions are often eternally treated as the dumb little red-headed step child. While nothing could possibly be further from the truth.

It does create a growing amount of resent.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 3:59 AM

smason77:

People, like me, with strong opinions are often eternally treated as the dumb little red-headed step child.

You mean GINGERS?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 6:50 AM

smason77:
    They don't like people with eloquent and strong opinions.

Except for misusing "aloud" for "allowed" your post was fairly  eloquent and strong, smasen. It does get a little stupid when referring to financial support and opinions but you have yours and I see it. It didn't get deleted, probably because it was civil, so something doesn't fit here.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 8:59 AM

Smason is failing to mention when he had a "meltdown" one night not that long ago in the forums and was screaming obscenities at the game and at anyone who intervened.

That will keep you on watch for awhile no doubt, actually after the things he posted I'm surprised he got his posting privileges back at all.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 9:14 AM

jayjonbeach:
    Smason is failing to mention when he had a "meltdown" one night not that long ago in the forums and was screaming obscenities at the game and at anyone who intervened.

Yup, he sure did. Came back nice and contrite, too. I think he still has a red fanny from the paddling. LOL. It goes away.

• Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 11:12 AM

Thank for the response,everyone,see you on the links.=)

...N...

• PAGES
RSS