Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for a CC

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2012 2:47 AM (7 replies)
  • golgac
    427 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 7:51 PM

I started late last year.  I have only one account.   I have gained legend status but I have never broken 60 in a 18 round game.    I feel a bit of stagnation and am looking for a country club that could help my game as well as vice versa.  I play at least once a day and I love brown sugar cinnamon toasted pop tarts.   I don't need to join a country club so I might be selective but  I feel my game needs a quickening.

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 7:22 AM

Take a look at East Coast Country Club. Always lots going on. Skype chat room with over 30 members on to set up games. Very competitive, but guys always willing to offer help. maxwere is the owner, send him a message if you like what you see. 

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 7:30 AM

The Glamouflage is always looking for up and coming talent HERE

I have a listing of a few CC's with their descriptions see if one is right for you. My opinion is dont rush into any CC . Look and see what interests you then choose from there. See link below for a small listing. The WGT CC listing is very vague and doesnt list CC's in any kind of order and alot of CC's are left off the list . They force you to look for a CC manually by entering the CC name. What if you dont know the name of a CC that is right for you. 

I really wish they would revamp the CC listing but I dont see that happening anytime soon so I have started compiling a list of CC's for WGT Players to look through .

CC LISTINGS HERE

• zelg
    332 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 9:03 AM

oldbones29:

Take a look at East Coast Country Club. Always lots going on. Skype chat room with over 30 members on to set up games. Very competitive, but guys always willing to offer help. maxwere is the owner, send him a message if you like what you see. 

Oldbones is correct great club lots going on....

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2012 4:54 AM

Hit me up if you don't find a home at Bridgestone!  Good luck with your new club.

We've got a good place for plateau'd Legends as well.

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 8:49 AM

golgac:

I started late last year.  I have only one account.   I have gained legend status but I have never broken 60 in a 18 round game.    I feel a bit of stagnation and am looking for a country club that could help my game as well as vice versa.  I play at least once a day and I love brown sugar cinnamon toasted pop tarts.   I don't need to join a country club so I might be selective but  I feel my game needs a quickening.

END “CREDITS TOURNAMENT

v     “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm EST. The purse consist of “1000 Club Bonus” plus handicap credits (optional)….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

WEEKDAY “Play For Balls Tournament”…

v     These weekly tournaments are designed help you practice for the weekend “CREDIT TOURNAMENT”....and bag some balls in the process. Also free and is updated daily with your handicaps shots. Enter and play on the regular WGT tournament page (you play alone). The winner gets his choice of 3 pack of golf balls. Handicap shots are allowed! 

If you have a 78.00 average or better, and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply apply on the “country club” page in the WGT Community at the top of your pro file page

JOIN US!

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• cobrastryke
    840 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 2:14 PM

You will fit in just fine

Check out Friends and Fun Only cc good group of people very active lots of fun

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 2:47 AM

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

WEEKEND “CREDITS TOURNAMENT

v     “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm EST. The purse consist of “1000 Club Bonus” plus handicap credits (optional)….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

WEEKDAY “Play For Balls Tournament”…

v     These weekly tournaments are designed help you practice for the weekend “CREDIT TOURNAMENT”....and bag some balls in the process. Also free and is updated daily with your handicaps shots. Enter and play on the regular WGT tournament page (you play alone). The winner gets his choice of 3 pack of golf balls. Handicap shots are allowed! 

If you have a 78.00 average or better, and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply apply on the “country club” page in the WGT Community at the top of your pro file page

JOIN US!

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

RSS