Forums

Help › Forums

ATTENTION ALL CC OWNERS WITH THEIR OWN WEBSITES

Thu, Jul 26 2012 7:28 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 8:06 PM

I am putting together a forum within a forum for CC owners who run their own websites that is not on the WGT platform.

The main reason is for site hits and to give people a place to go to find out what each CC is all about. CC owners will have moderation privileges as well for their CC thread.

Also it gives more exposure and makes things easier for NEW players to check out without having to go through the very vague listing WGT offers (no offense but the club search feature needs help, it doesnt have descriptions of CC's either) :(

If any owner is interested please PM or email me pjctas0822@yahoo.com your CC link/and or Forum Link so that I can get started on that project. Each seperate CC will also have a NEWS section about their latest tournies and Top players of the month. Not sure if this has been brought up before but I am willing to donate my time and effort.

It will be very time consuming and I will not put anything out there without prior CC owner approval.

Please post your thoughts good or bad .

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 10:13 PM

Excellent idea PJ.

Unfortunatly we don't have our own website yet.  

Is this a must to be part of it?

Thanks

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

RemBeau

Sherbrooke Country Club 

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 10:29 PM

No

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 10:30 PM

:)

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 2:53 PM

RemBeau:

:)

I like your smile :) 

I have some info from other CC's And will wait until I have at least 20 CC's to list . I think it would be great exposure (I dont get paid for my site it is totally volunteer time from me) and would help new people just joining WGT.

• burnone2
    153 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 7:15 PM

Hey
    We/Me would be Very interested In any and all Publicity for our Site and I would really like to see other C.C. web sites..
    Please contact me
    burnone2
    Through WGT Message
    or
    Our C.C. Contact page 

Link on the picture takes you to our Challenge page 

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:52 PM

Burnone I have read this and will talk with you in the afternoon later today . Ill give you a link to my websites chat room . Easier to talk that way :)

• burnone2
    153 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 11:40 PM

there is a chat room on our site .. open to all

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 11:53 PM

burnone2:

there is a chat room on our site .. open to all

Ok either way :) Yeah I have embedded a chat room feature on my CC's website as well . Pretty cool too because you can actually detach the chat window and close the browser . I chose a chat program that runs on Java and not flash so it wouldnt interfere with gameplay and you can still keep the chat open for whatever reason.

Check it out HERE

No password necessary , I also use it for guests who would like to hangout with some of us and are not members. Just need to type in your WGT name and enter :)

What time zone are you in ? Ill be on around 5:30 PM EST.

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:44 PM

Club Owners If you are interested in this process Contact me privately pjctas0822@yahoo.com. Seems I cant post to this forum w/o some people thinking they have a right to troll everytime with negative words in some manner or another. I will be contacting you without the use of this forum since WGT has no handle on how people use this forum.

Burn sorry I wasnt on earlier Ill contact you via your site or email.

• PAGES
RSS