Forums

Help › Forums

New Owners Tools

Fri, Jun 29 2012 9:29 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mreddy
    895 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:37 AM

Thanks WGT for the new Owners tools , just about everything I could ask for , I love the new tools , multi-round set ups , allowing to change the settings for each round , and adding Olympic , and most of all , allowing Owners to send  direct messages to all members , hats off guys , thanks .

Sincerly , Ed

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 7:17 AM

mreddy:
    and most of all , allowing Owners to send  direct messages to all members

Yes! I will second all of that Ed.

GLITCH:  I did try to send a member wide email and a pop-up said " Message could not be sent" Is it still too soon to use this option?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 7:26 AM

Enjoy and thanks for the kind note - these upgrades were based on the feedback from the players.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 10:09 AM

So thats what you guys were up to last night . Good Stuff Thank You.

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 12:12 PM

Hello,

and from me too: Thanks @wgt for the new tools!!! Really a great, great job!!! :-)

Best regards from Germany,

Robbie

• Kelsey12
    2,114 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 4:12 PM

I too appreciate the new tools for CC owners. However, I just don't get how the multi-round tournaments are supposed to work.

We have a 2 rounder set up in our CC. I played round 1, went back to the main menu after I finished, and it started up again automatically, I assumed for the 2nd round. But when I finished that round and went to check the leaderboard, it was the same first round - there were no 2nd round scores.

Am I missing something, or is there a post somewhere in the forum that explains how exactly the multi-round tournaments work?

Thanks for any help - Kelsey

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:24 PM

Do we set our own "CUT" or is that automatically done based on scores and amount of players? Guess I will check it out this up coming week. Has the amount of time been extended past 7 days ? 4 Rounds might be alot for some CC's to force their members to finish in 7 days (4 rounders).

Ill probably answer my own questions , but just wondering if anyone knows off hand.

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 7:42 PM

WGTadmin2:

Enjoy and thanks for the kind note - these upgrades were based on the feedback from the players.

So any word on when the fix will come for those CC owners who are unable to delete posts in the forum? Mine is getting pretty full with very old dead threads with no way of deleting. Thanks

• Kelsey12
    2,114 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 7:43 PM

I think I have it figured out now. Each round (other than 1) has its own duration - either 24, 48 or 72 hours. Once a round is over, the next round starts. So what we thought was a 2 round, 2 day tournament turned out to be a 4 day tournament. If you set each round up for 72 hours, a 4 round tournament will last 12 days.

And the cut is set up manually. If you don't choose a cut, there is none.

I don't know what happened with the round starting again, but I figure it was just one of those things & had nothing to do with the fact that I was playing in a multi-round tournament.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 8:02 PM

EagleEyes1:

WGTadmin2:

So any word on when the fix will come for those CC owners who are unable to delete posts in the forum? Mine is getting pretty full with very old dead threads with no way of deleting. Thanks

Huh ? You can delete old posts now . I just checked and I have always been able to delete posts in the CC forum as the owner.

But they totally screwed up the Leader board Standings see other thread .

• PAGES
RSS