Forums

Help › Forums

What is Tiger's weakest part of in game right now?

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 24 2010 4:30 AM (23 replies)
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 5:52 PM

SweetiePie:

It seems that Tiger needs to return to the "swing" coaches that kept him happy. Anyone that goes through serious reversal of anything, pays an unknown price. Jon Daly plays best when drunk. Golf is a game of opposites.

I like john Daly. He doesn't fist pump whenever he hits a 10 foot putt (which he rarely does). Tigers body language tells it all. He hates white people and is extremely vindictive. He has no conscience about exploiting all the white women that he has. Why doesn't he exploit multicultural women? WHy not lie and cheat them too? lol

Lefty is a Real man. Tiger.. well.. he's pretty stereotypical. Hate to say it but it's true.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 7:33 PM

Too right SP.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 7:35 PM

That's harsh smason, but has a ring of truth to it.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 12:37 PM

I'd have to say the weakest part of his game involves the part where you hit the ball with the stick.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 3:08 PM

WGTniv:
    I'd have to say the weakest part of his game involves the part where you hit the ball with the stick.
    I'm gonna disagree with you, Niv'man ....  I think he's screwed up even before he pulls the stick from the bag.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 9:41 PM

SweetiePie:

It seems that Tiger needs to return to the "swing" coaches that kept him happy. Anyone that goes through serious reversal of anything, pays an unknown price. Jon Daly plays best when drunk. Golf is a game of opposites.

So what your saying is he should have his flusies in his golf bag as well as clubs.

OH TIGER

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 8:36 AM

WGTniv:

The Late Great Bobby Jones said that golf if a game of inches, the 8 inches between the ears.

Seems that Tiger is thinking with the wrong 8 inches.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 4:00 PM

His problem is a first for him. He has had a grim combination of Haney, the current mess, his concentration because of the mess, along with a pissed off wife and others that wish to effect his money and future...aside from these things, everything is jake.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 11:13 PM

You gotta add being heckled by a 7 year old into that mix, SP.

That has to suck, no matter  who you are.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 11:32 PM

Snaike:
    You gotta add being heckled by a 7 year old into that mix, SP.
    That was covered with the word others.

RSS