Forums

Help › Forums

Childish reaction to not being accepted in a CC.

Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:42 PM (2 replies)
  • Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:30 PM

Hello all,

Just received a childish comment from a (sick?) (future ex?) member here at WGT where it is upset about not being accepted in my Country Club. It also spreads other infantile comments on other people's walls for whomever tries to finish friendships (It'd better look this one up in the dictionary there). I guess we all unwillingly need to learn/face now and then that such reactions from the lower ends of WGT still occur, luckely they form a minority here.

What to do?

Obviously all had been documented and sent to WGT, hope they will give it the correct reaction this deserves. WGT and its descent members have no need for any childish misbehavior from spoilt infants.

Any adult and/or sincere reactions/comments are welcomed.

VOY

• pjctas0822
    4,559 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:38 PM

Voy,

Your the owner and your decision should be backed by your fellow CC members. Dont feel bad or take anything personal if a person cant handle rejection. 

I am sure you do an awesome job @ your CC .

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:42 PM

pjctas0822:
    Voy,

Your the owner and your decision should be backed by your fellow CC members. Dont feel bad or take anything personal if a person cant handle rejection. 

I am sure you do an awesome job @ your CC .

Dear Pjctas,

Thanks for your reaction, always nice to read them.

None of my members would want such creep into the CC since it really does pick on multiple members here at WGT.  Wgt is warned, hope to receive positive news there soon.

And yes, the Club is going very well, beyond my expectations, thanks for informing! Hear you soon!

VOY

RSS