Forums

Help › Forums

Multi accounts

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 22 2012 9:32 AM (32 replies)
  • cobrastryke
    840 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 5:56 PM

Is there a way to find out if a player has multiple accounts,also can a 16 yr old play for credits in trny.s

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:04 PM

re: MA's....how?  That's the 64 dollar question;)

16yo's are not allowed to play for credits.

• cobrastryke
    840 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:24 PM

i have a female in cc claims to be 16 and shoots scores that are unreal and plays ready goes and wins consistently

• devilman4209
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 7:01 PM

MBaggese:

Well for the op you are referring to a girl who is really good whos mom is sick with cancer. Plus her accoun twas made in 2010 doubt she is a ma. Are you mad cause she is better than you? And if you cant play for credits under the age of 18 then explain how your buddy buggyyy was doing it before he turned 18 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 7:17 PM

There is probably gonna be a fight.

I will say ..If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a duck.

All CC owners should look into things before accepting a membership of a new player. Thats the error right there.

WGT makes more money off those type of accounts which would explain why yes they frown upon it and will delete accounts . They only do that after they have lots and lots of evidence but the bottom line is money.

Multi accounts = Multi dollars. 

I will not believe not for 1 second that it cannot be controlled given all the intelligent people who work at WGT and made this great game . But one does wonder. Heck on the PS3 platform you can only have 1 playable online profile . So why not here. Is it hard to do ? Yes . Is it impossible ? NO. 

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 7:33 PM

Easy way to distinguish.  Good, high tier players are not likely to do it.  I can win all I have time for at my current level.  Why start over at hack?  It took for-ever to get this far.

Players above Master tier tend to not jack around too much.  It may not be there only acct, but its the one they use all the time.

I don't think cheating is the problem most make it out to be on these forums.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 7:40 PM

devilman4209:

MBaggese:

Well for the op you are referring to a girl who is really good whos mom is sick with cancer. Plus her accoun twas made in 2010 doubt she is a ma. Are you mad cause she is better than you? And if you cant play for credits under the age of 18 then explain how your buddy buggyyy was doing it before he turned 18 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Are you asking me a question?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 7:45 PM

Im 33 just in case someone was wondering.. 

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 1:28 AM

maxwere:

Easy way to distinguish.  Good, high tier players are not likely to do it.  I can win all I have time for at my current level.  Why start over at hack?  It took for-ever to get this far.

Players above Master tier tend to not jack around too much.  It may not be there only acct, but its the one they use all the time.

I don't think cheating is the problem most make it out to be on these forums.

Which is exactly why I will seldom allow Hacks or Amateurs in . Those would have to be recommended by a worthy member :) 

• sheephunter
    665 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 11:31 PM

devilman4209:

MBaggese:

unless you personally know this person you are a sucker to believe everything your told on here!!!!! wgt has ways of exposing cheaters read the info on multiple accounts.....also this account that was opened in 2010 has been dormant till just recently then within a month climbed the ladder that takes most player 4 to 6 months........HMMMMMMM  brainiac with off the charts IQ or double agent possing as a child you decide

RSS