Forums

Help › Forums

Beginner looking for good CC

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 19 2012 1:22 PM (5 replies)
  • Bigblazer26
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 9:31 PM

I just started yesterday and have sent out several requests with no takers. I will be tough as nails once I get some time and learn how to putt. I'd love to get in a big active club.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 7:11 AM

Play ranked rounds and practice.  Move up to a higher tier and I'm sure you will have no problems finding a good club.  Most good club owners are hesitant to take on new players.

• QuikDrawlMcGraw
    4,337 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 8:03 AM

our club will take you big   Friendly active players club is the name we have all tiers an lots fun team tourneis where anyone can win prizes...free to play

the name again is Friendly Active Players Club...135 members an growinf...also get a free sleeve of balls for joining!!

• Bigblazer26
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 9:12 AM

How do you play ranked rounds? The tournaments that are available to play?

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 1:19 PM

You can play ranked rounds through stroke play (set it as ranked) and tournaments.  As long as you finish the round it will count as your ranked round total.  After 5 ranked rounds you will move to Amateur.  If you play well enough at amateur and reach the required ranked rounds for Pro you will move to Pro tier.  I don't have the list of requirements in front of me but if you search the forums they are out there.  As you move up the rankings you will have more appeal to the top CC's.

Good luck and let the fun begin!

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 1:22 PM

PS.. I recommend finishing all rounds no matter what the score.  After enough ranked rounds at a level your average cannot go up and can only go down.  Also... play all of the courses.  Some players become one trick ponies and rank up too fast on one course which comes back to haunt them.

GL

RSS