Forums

Help › Forums

Everybodys Chuckling

Wed, Jun 27 2012 11:42 AM (5 replies)
  • tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 1:05 PM

Hello ladies and gentleman,

I have just set up the Everybodys Chuckling CC and am looking for players to join a new club.   The only requirements to join is that you will be an active player, not a sandbagger and wish to have fun playing the game.

Everybodys Chuckling CC will have plenty of tournaments for players of all levels, both free and premium as well as monthly matchplay competitions.

If you are looking to join your first CC or looking for a new one then why not send myself a message come and join in a club that you will enjoy and can help make your own.

We are small at the moment but might oaks grow from little acorns!

Nick (Paul)

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 7:39 PM

Hey Chuckles ...the very best of luck to you an Barry in your cc...Loving the name of your cc btw :)))

• tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 1:11 PM

I know we are a very small club but we do have very active players who all participate in all tournaments and forums so must be fun.

I was always told not to accept gifts from strangers but I will make an exception from a fellow cc owner and request a packet of callaways iz  due to my recent rediscovery of water lol.

• buddha4609
    756 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 12:01 PM

heres hopin there are like minded people out there,who enjoy a relaxin game of golf,but also like to indulge in witty and informative banter....

our cc is only just beginning,but we hope to grow with the help of all like minded individuals,who just want to wile away balmy evenings....

so please feel free to message tiggerclark with your cc invitation requests..

• andrei1975
    377 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 5:14 AM

If your looking for a fun place to play your golf ,, then why not join our club...

Everybody's chuckling   

we are only small at the moment but we have an active forum and we offer good tournaments both free and and for small credits ...

we are a fun group both very helpful and very active everyday 

if this is what your looking for in a club contact tiggerclark for an invite 

• tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 11:42 AM

andrei1975:

If your looking for a fun place to play your golf ,, then why not join our club...

Everybody's chuckling   

we are only small at the moment but we have an active forum and we offer good tournaments both free and and for small credits ...

we are a fun group both very helpful and very active everyday 

if this is what your looking for in a club contact tiggerclark for an invite 

Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Are there any small CCs  (or even larger ones)  out there which would like a CC V CC match, we have a very good standard of players who play daily and will be interested so would be no problems playing the games.

Please leave a message here or on my wall if interested i joining us or playing a match and I will get back to you.

Keep hitting them straight and long!

RSS