Forums

Help › Forums

Had a nice round with TUSKEGEESLINGER

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 26 2010 6:48 PM (4 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 11:49 AM

Started out with 4 ended up with him and I...  I know I wasn't playing great, but I stayed...  shot +6 on St. Andrews...   even had someone the other day tell me that quitting at the last hole was a good way to lower your average...   not gonna do that.

Thanks again slinger, nice round :)

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 8:23 PM

I'd like to give a shout out to my cousin's baby momma's insignificant others brother who told me where to get a good cut! The chair was itchy and the shop was dirty.. but I worked my way through it! In the end.. I ended up with mohawk mullet but at least I didn't quit!

Cheers!

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 9:13 AM

So what's your point? Are you mocking me?

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 4:47 PM

RChapman2010:

don't worry about him. I'm with you. I post every round. If I ever become master, it will be a true measure of my virtual skill.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 6:48 PM

RChapman2010:

I was just being facetious. No pun intended.

There will always be quitters. Apparently quitting is an option on this game. Which means it's perfectly fine. If a person chooses to quit for whatever reason, it's fine. Some reasons may be more morally or ethically justifiable than others. Either way, over all, it's fine. As i've stated before there could be a number of reasons why people quit a game.

I don't normally quit in multiplayer rounds. I have a few times because I became too drunk to even decipher the damn computer screen. Also... and this is just me.. but if I shoot a +6 on nine I won't be registering that score. No sir. I shall not. That's all.

RSS