you forgot to add mine?

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 4:16 PM

Rickie  Fowler   !

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 7:59 PM

After Day 1 a lot of people are still in it.

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:14 PM

Thank the USGA for that - I think the competition committee guys are tickled pink with the way the course is playing.  3 or 4 over is in no way out of this tournament yet, and if it stays dry - anything under par at the end might be good enough.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 6:05 AM

Seeing all those top pro's playing the Olympic course exactly the same way as me really makes me feel better. :~)) What a course for the US OPEN. A real challenge that is sorting the field out. Could be any-one's win !!!!!!!

I quite liked the way Fowler was playing. Could be a good day today. he he he

Mel

ps I'll go with the Japanese bloke Ishikawa or something like that:~))

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:59 AM

Dammit Westwood get your shyt together & shoot a good round today! You are making me look like an idiot.

TheI top 3 in the world shoot together on the 1st day, Westwood ,Mcilroy & Donald, & they shoot a combined 16 over par?!@@!~~@#$%~!@

Cmon,,I know it's hard,,but c'mon you've all won at Vallhalla? what the hell is going on with you guys?

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:28 AM

At +3, Westwood didn't really have a bad day. Assuming Michael Thompson comes back to Earth, he's only 4 back of the rest of the leaders.

McIlroy and Donald on the other hand might want to book flights for Saturday.

ESPN is projecting the cut at +4 (at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, so it's meaningless). Anyone know what the record is for the highest cut line in a U.S. Open?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:11 PM

Tiger is Lurking

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:18 PM

I think the USGA is tickled pink at the current scores at Oly. High Scores on a tough course is something they have been trying to get for a long time.  Even they thought that very low winning scores at a Major were stupid... Sounds Familiar ....lol. (No offence to Wgt players)

They were trying to make all courses Tiger proof before he went off the rails...

This is proving to be a very good Us Open that will go right down to the wire.

-Roger

RSS