I got it now too i think

• Stevo78
    139 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 7:48 AM

Stevo joins the 21st century!!

• OahuKahuna
    93 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:23 AM

My 2nd attempt at screen saving + scorecard.....woohoo I'm now classified as a junior cyber buff...lol...except for the fact that I forgot to bring up the equipment box...:)..

Thanks for getting back to me so fast Jimbeam.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:35 AM

No probs O.K; I know there's going to be a few mistakes made during the course of the tour but we'll try to work with you all so this doesn't become tedious to have to manage.

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:43 AM

hmmm 2 stroke penalty for you kahuna, no green speed on that screen shot lolololollol

all kidding aside, Jim as I read the rules we can't have one of the players in the 2-4 some post for all that played with them???? the score would be the same and as long as we show all the players listed on the right, the green speed and wind would be the same as well (of course I'm not including the weeks the there is equipment restrictions then you would need a screen shot from all the players of their equipment)

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:58 AM

Yep Brio; in a week where there is no equipment restriction, only one player would need to post the final green shot. This would show the scores (before the final hole is concluded) and the course conditions (wind and green speed) and it would in-turn verify the scorecard posted.

Where an equipment restriction is in-play, one player will need to post the card(s) and each player will need to post a green shot. The only exception to this will be if a player holes out from off the green on the final hole (thanks Villa for bringing this up). In this instance, I would trust the individual and their partner that they have used the correct equipment used for the duration of the round (you could of course take a shot on the 8th / 17th green for safety but I'm not going to get too pedantic).

I don't envisage this happening often so it's likely that most players will be able to post the shot showing the equipment. It does need to be a full screen shot (as seen in the examples above) so that the score can be seen as well as the clubs / balls used. Remember to highlight the changed equipment or this will not be able to be verified.

It's only a 2-3 minute job to post the screenshot in the forum so it shouldn't cause anyone any major headaches once they know how to do it.

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:00 AM

agreed :) and I think screen shots are a great idea. It's just that when I read the rules it seems like if you don't post your own screen shot and card you will be warned and then a spanking occurs lol..... but if you have the others in the group post the card and screen shot you could very well (especially if your a cute girl, bat your eyes and make the boys do all the work woo hoo) never have to post one yourself??? Would this not contradict the rules??? 

Not trying to be a pain just want to understand the rules :)

Hugs

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:04 AM

There will only be one equipment restriction per tournament. Therefore you'll only need to show the one highlighted club which can be managed with the single screenshot.

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:11 AM

jimbean346:

There will only be one equipment restriction per tournament. Therefore you'll only need to show the one highlighted club which can be managed with the single screenshot.

woo hoo that makes sense now :))))))))

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:33 AM

only 19 places left

RSS