Forums

Help › Forums

Offers

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 17 2010 5:14 PM (1 replies)
  • bluebelly83
    46 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 4:19 PM

I have another suggestion for "earning" credits for people to use in the game.  You might consider a partnership with a site like SwagBucks or a similar "search and win" site.  These places allow users to search with a normal search engine and reward the "searcher" with virtual credits.  Typically people cash them in for awards and prizes.  For example, on SwagBucks I've gotten several Amazon gift cards.

It would be really cool to offer this type of thing for WGT as well.  It would be all digital, so there would be virtually NO overhead.  SwagBucks even allows themed search and win sites (many different movie and music stars, for example)... so WGT could have their own "site" within the SwagBucks program.   So, over time I could save up my search and win credits to purchase that R9 I've been wanting...

The reason these sites can make money giving things away is that they sell advertising and hits on their search engine (like any other site).  If anyone is interested in trying SwagBucks, just send me a private message.  I didn't want to spam the page with a referral link... because that's just NOT COOL.

I hope WGT takes a sec to consider this idea though.  I think it could be a win, win, win.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 5:14 PM

Also it would be great if the Netflix offer could be used by existing customers to upgrade their account.

RSS