Forums

Help › Forums

A fair and friendly CC were competition is equal

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 10 2012 6:40 PM (26 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 4:14 AM

i am currently in a CC that has one or two players who will always shoot brilliant scores in Premium tournaments. I am sick of that, I don't mind fair competition but when you see a 62 or better posted for STA or RSG then one is not going to bother.

I play fair and honest golf to the best of my ability, and want to compete with other people of the same ilk.

If your CC fits my bill then invite me, I am ready for a change.

• kennetharry
    43 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 6:19 AM

John you are lucky only 1or 2 well there's 5 in mine i think they take turns to win sometimes they are 8 shots better than the rest, & tour masters, not legends that have been playing for 10 yrs

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:52 AM

The Glamouflage Fairplay CC may be looking this weekend. We are small but we are huge :)

Check the other thread about our awesome CC.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:31 AM

You are bang out of order sunshine. ^

Oh BTW, I don't seem to remember ever having had an invite to play with you in all my time in your CC. Says it all really.

• Bobbysix
    90 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 12:40 PM

I dont Know who Sunsine is But i could,t sleep when i read what you had to say about Scores MUST BE HELL PLAYING OFF THE LADIES TEES I have a set of BALLS i dont use much any more feel free to use them,OR GROW A SET OF YOUR OWN,  O BUY THE WAY THANKS FOR NOT PLAYING ME IN THE STATE OF ORIGEN  A WIN TO QUEENSLAND YAYAYA

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:44 PM

yet another illiterate idiot, jeeezz

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:53 PM

oneeyedjohn:

i am currently in a CC that has one or two players who will always shoot brilliant scores in Premium tournaments. I am sick of that, I don't mind fair competition but when you see a 62 or better posted for STA or RSG then one is not going to bother.

I play fair and honest golf to the best of my ability, and want to compete with other people of the same ilk.

If your CC fits my bill then invite me, I am ready for a change.

No where in this post did he disrespect or talk bad about the CC he is currently in. Thank God we have choices. But to outright attack him in your post because he is looking for a new CC speaks enough in itself. All CC's I am sure have a level of competition that fits everybody. Its up to the members to get Tournies going that would be fun for all. Like running a TP only tourney for example.

CC's are only as good as its members !

Very ill mannered as a rep or owner of a CC to post against him like that. I think you taking it to personal.

Oneeye, Just look for a new CC quietly bro . It will save you some sleep :) .

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 3:01 PM

Well that is a nice post Pjctas0822 and I thank you for it.

It is not in my nature to slag off any CC I have been in, some suit some and others don't.

My only regret is he managed to kick me before I could jump.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 3:08 PM

If it helps I've now tied the winning score in 5 CC tournaments and ended up with 2nd on countback. That's quite annoying ;)

I'd say you're lucky that a 62 can win one of your CC tournaments. I've just shot a 29 and been over-hauled.

RSS