Forums

Help › Forums

NEW TOURNAMENTS!

Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:06 AM (26 replies)
  • AlexisStarfire
    78 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 3:31 AM

May the ones with the least studdering ridiculous lag metre win. Because thats all it will take. Others need not apply.

It is ridiculous to have any kind of a fair tournament when the game has such a krappy way to shot the ball. 1 meter lag and screw the match and tournament.

Why bother...

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 3:43 AM

AMEN

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 8:45 AM

AlexisStarfire:

May the ones with the least studdering ridiculous lag metre win. Because thats all it will take. Others need not apply.

It is ridiculous to have any kind of a fair tournament when the game has such a krappy way to shot the ball. 1 meter lag and screw the match and tournament.

Why bother...

Well sir, you are NOT required to participate.

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 3:05 PM

AlaCowboy:

Why bother...

You can leave anytime you want, maybe I will even hold the door for you on the way out.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 3:20 PM

No one is forcing you to play. Most of us enjoy the community as well as the game and can easily overlook small meter hiccups.

Having a smooth meter is far from all it takes. If I had a flawless meter I wouldn't win tournaments, that takes practice.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 4:18 PM

It is in my CTTH experience, that the first game will be smooth and with each push of the replay game button the meter will become worse. After each game in CTTH, I start fresh and it helps.

• UniBooboo
    42 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 4:16 PM

What am I missing. Am I wrong to think that its your computer that's screwing up the meter.  For instance the only time mine glitches is when I'm running other software or watching a movie on a second monitor. I'm using the latest versions of both Flash and Firefox.  If you don't mind me asking which browser are you using?

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 5:15 PM

AlexisStarfire:

Why bother...

I thought you were outta here as of last week.  Do us all a favor and be true to your word.

I have one of the worst computers and meters in the business but still manage to win my fair share of tourneys.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 5:59 PM

Before you go,check ,and make sure your not over looking the simple things that we normally do to refresh our connection with WGT and no I don't mean spend more money.Clear the flash and browser etc...etc...

Immediately after they install these "Updates" the meter starts acting funny ,or funnier I should say,and will be a little jumpy  for a few days so hang in there...

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 6:04 PM

nice answer ala, played a match with three others today on st. andrews, my computer and one other were 1-2 years old, the other two had new, high end, computers less than 6 months old and every one of us were having a terrible time with the meter stutter.

if you don't want to provide constructive information, don't answer.

tired of this kind of crap.

every time meter stutter is brought up, there are those who advise, like ala, who suggest they quit, others rag on your equipment, stating "it must be your equipment because WGT says that it's not their fault.

come on WGT, get your act together and provide us with a stable meter, it's not my computer, my connection, my cleaning extraneous information.  the common denominator is WGT!!!!!

RSS