Help › Forums

Bad Golf Clubs Club

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 6 2012 7:11 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KlassikKiller
    8 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 1:25 PM

A Country Club that requires all members to use WGT Starters for country club participation. This promotes complete fairness in the tournaments, no more of that guy using G15's romp stomping the tournament.

If you like the concept look the country club up, because I don't have any members yet lol.

• pjctas0822
    4,557 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 9:59 PM

You wont get many using that concept either. You may have a few multiaccounters join tho IMO.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 2:00 AM

How can you enforce that for tournaments? Easy to change clubs.

• pjctas0822
    4,557 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 8:35 AM

saltiresfan:

How can you enforce that for tournaments? Easy to change clubs.

Exactly thats where multiaccounting will come into play :) Then they could just look at the equipment and see if you bought any clubs as an upgrade.

I hate to bust his bubble but thats not going to work out real well.

I love playing with friends in the past on TW and using maybe just 3 cluns in the bag. When you chose your club in that game everyone in the game can see which club you were using. You cant see that in this game. Unless I am missing something.

• KlassikKiller
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 12:39 PM

Easy, I will check all the tourny players "Clubs In The Bag" on their profile, (which shows current clubs in use). If they don't have nothing but WGT Starters, they get disquallified and kicked out.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 2:19 PM

seems a lot of hassle for nothing whats the point in buying clubs if your not allowed to use them          lol

• pjctas0822
    4,557 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 2:35 PM

As stated ....That is alot of work and while I do wish you the best , I dont see that format succeeding .

Maybe having 1 or 2 tournies each month within a CC would be ok but your not going to get many members stay if that is the only way to compete w/o running the risk of being called a cheater and getting kicked out.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 2:42 PM

KlassikKiller:

Easy, I will check all the tourny players "Clubs In The Bag" on their profile, (which shows current clubs in use). If they don't have nothing but WGT Starters, they get disquallified and kicked out.

And if you're not online checking them at the particular moment they choose to complete their round and then switch their clubs back. It's a nice idea but basically unworkable.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 2:56 PM

It's no fun playing with crap clubs, but I would enter tournies that enforce playing say with a starter balls. you can't change balls mid round so one screenshot would suffice.

• KlassikKiller
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:02 AM

creamer444:

seems a lot of hassle for nothing whats the point in buying clubs if your not allowed to use them          lol

Creamer, I'm not enforcing you to only use Starters, I'm enforcing you only use Starters in the CC.

EDIT: Yes I acknowledge to all of you it is a pain in the ass to maintain but it is my pain in the ass so don't you guys worry about that.

• PAGES
RSS