Forums

Help › Forums

NEW CLUBS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 10 2009 12:16 PM (76 replies)
  • JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 8:27 AM

Thanks for the new clubs, but no thanks....I'm moving on to another game. Have fun!

• cinderellakid
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 1:12 PM

I think the only thing that can could help me at this point would be hot cart girls serving alcohol!!!

• Futures
    79 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 4:14 PM

If the NEW CLUBS are closer to blades, then I can understand why the game is more difficult now.  Hopefully the pro shop will offer forgiveness irons, cavity backs and tour style clubs so that we can choose which type to use. 

Also, fellow golf lovers.....please be patient.  Be confident that your feedback is being reviewed, and certainly they are aware that the new clubs are not performing to expectations.  I am confident the problem will be corrected.   

In the meantime while we wait for the correction, step up to the challenge. Set new goals...but stay on the course!!!

• coolbluedavid
    34 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 4:33 PM

well put futures....everone wait and see sure things will get better

• marleychoi
    4 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 5:49 PM

I bought the new driver....and it said my credits are taken out, but I dont have the driver and im not going to spend more credits. This is hogwash....anyone else?

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 6:39 PM

i got the 100 credit driver but the meter moves quicker , so i gotta try and get used to it,only problem is all the other irons stay same speed  , getting very hard to play this game, now really i think all your set should be the same speed meter otherwise its gonna do my brain in ..lol

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 7:06 PM

Marleychoi

Please check your credit balance again.  We do not show any credits being deducted or any purchase being made.  We are sorry if the checkout process was unclear, that is our fault.  But your credits are safe and ready to be spent.

WGT

• NitinChowdhary
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 5:13 AM

Guys & Gals,

Are the new clubs available only for certain countries? I am in India and I can't do the upgrade.

Cheers

Nitin

• dcboys4
    13 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 6:22 AM

i do not think the clubs make much of a difference.  but i must say i agree that if you just miss the perfect line it sends the ball way off line.  even if you move the target line.  i usually aim alitle right because i usually hit alittle left.  another thing after playing so much i feel each hole is usually the same every time i play it.  for instance the 4th hole i always hit it 230 or so.  i have to use the hybrid or 3 iron.  always roles up and off the green.  no matter if i move the green dot on the ball or not.  8th hole the same thing.  less club and it goes way left.  use the 3 iron it goes right no matter if i hit left of center.   i love this game and will always play it.  i know it is a game and you guys are doing a good job.  it does get fustrating but anything close to real golf is a great game.  golf is not suppose to be easy for us hackers.  another think how in the hell do people shoot 6 and 7 under.  must be a trick in this game i have not found yet.

• Futures
    79 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 8:32 AM

YES!!!!! THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.  I WAS WAITING FOR A POST LIKE YOURS.  I PUT 6 DOLLARS IN TO GET 600 CREDITS, BUT THE NEW CLUB IS NOT IN MY BAG!!!!  WHAT GIVES?  ANYONE?

RSS