Forums

Help › Forums

Note to Self........

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:19 AM (6 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:12 PM

next time you upgrade to a master tier driver, warm up with it before you hit the links and embarass yourself with the new found length and incredibly fast meter.............

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:31 PM

I personally only played one practice round and didn't find it that difficult. But ya, this game is all about preparation and practice.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 9:35 PM

I'm hopeful the transition doesn't take too long, but man that first round was a shock, lol. I expected a faster meter, but the first time I saw it the thing looked like it had a chem trail lingering behind it........

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:06 PM

VanHalenLover:

I'm hopeful the transition doesn't take too long, but man that first round was a shock, lol. I expected a faster meter, but the first time I saw it the thing looked like it had a chem trail lingering behind it........

Lol... I too just achieved master tier and I agree it's a huge jump from pro. My first round was BAD!  I was just messing around at ST. Andrews, but it was ugly, let me tell ya. LOL. I like the added challenge though, pro was getting a little easy. Seeing the difficulty of Master has given me a hole new respect for AvLee, BB and all those other elite masters.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 9:59 AM

rehill:

...and all those other elite masters.

:'(

Yeah it's definitely a step up, but you'll learn to control it. Eventually it will come almost 100% natural and you'll never be off by much.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:19 AM

TheLighterDark:
    Yeah it's definitely a step up, but you'll learn to control it. Eventually it will come almost 100% natural and you'll never be off by much.

I hope so, lol - I'm also now realizing the importance of a third wedge that I have read threads on about 16 gazillion times and chose to ignore. I've only got 40 or 50 problem areas left to address, and I'm gonna be good at this!

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:19 AM

TheLighterDark:

rehill:

...and all those other elite masters.

:'(

Like I said on my status I am beginning to flirt with master tier scores and it scaring me a bit. I am not sure that I am ready for it.

RSS