Forums

Help › Forums

Psycho Moments

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 9 2010 2:35 PM (1 replies)
  • aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:23 AM
    Thought it would be fun to post the trials and tribulations you have experienced out there on the course. Looking for the wierd, unusual, funny, and hopefully not sad moments. Please, no names need to be mentioned....they'll know who they are.... maybe the Tier would help... so we can all find out who the real Prima Donnas really are. I'll start it off...... Last Tuesday @ Bethpage had a lady Pro with a lower average than mine. Close game up until the first Par 5. Out of nowhere, she fell apart..... couldn't hit a thing.... She was in the rough, in the bunkers...2 different ones, greenside rough, not to mention 1 fluffed shot out of heavy rough... it was agonizing to watch. I'm on the green in 3 and after 7 shots, she's on the green with me. She was away, of course, I see her change clubs to an iron and proceeds to whack the hell out of the ball Out Of Bounds!! That was my cue to leave. I do hope that made her feel better...LOL!!!
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 2:35 PM

What's up Acey!?

Yeah that happens at times. People get frustrated. Just like in the real world.

I once swung my pitching wedge at a flag stick hoping to break the flag stick in two. The only thing that broke in two was my pitching wedge. =(

Gee didn't I feel like stud!

Cheers, GL, AND Good Gaming.

RSS