Forums

Help › Forums

wgt

Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:43 PM (6 replies)
  • ziggy73
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 5:00 AM
    this game is such a cheat unless you are prepared to spend loads of money for clubs and balls
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 6:34 AM

i spent $20 (£15) when i signed up and haven't spent another penny, i have 1000's of credits thanks to Ready Go tournament's and the best clubs..... oh and the best balls.

i bought tigerwoods10 for ps3 (£30) and traded it in 2 weeks later. it was rubbish no other golf game compares to this, therefore spending what i did in the beginning was worth it.

you could spend $7 a month to play  TigerWoodsOnline

• SWoods
    62 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 7:55 AM

eternalspirit:

i spent $20 (£15) when i signed up and haven't spent another penny, i have 1000's of credits thanks to Ready Go tournament's and the best clubs..... oh and the best balls.

i bought tigerwoods10 for ps3 (£30) and traded it in 2 weeks later. it was rubbish no other golf game compares to this, therefore spending what i did in the beginning was worth it.

you could spend $7 a month to play  TigerWoodsOnline

I don't mean to be critical of WGT. It is a free game after all. If you want to have more fun, you pay in life but you have a choice in this game not toand still have some fun. Nobody should complain about that. 

About Ready go tourns though, overall players lose and not win. Each Ready go gives WGT 5000 credits while the payouts are 4000 credits. So while there are some who consistently earn, there are others who would lose and overall - there would be more losers than winners. 

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 9:16 AM

ziggy73:
    this game is such a cheat unless you are prepared to spend loads of money for clubs and balls

Please explain how a game that allows you to play for free forever is cheating you.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 9:35 AM

ziggy73:

Wow.. thank you for your first post and welcome to the community.  May I just add one thing?

Have a nice day. 

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 2:30 PM

ziggy73:

I played for a while with nothing but all starter clubs and a WGT pro 3W that I bought with the credits from becoming pro.

I've since sunk at least $70.00 into the game.. just for the fun and enjoyment of it.

Yes it can be frustrating at times.. but there have been many times since upgrading clubs that I have came across guys who hit starter clubs better than I hit my upgraded clubs. It's a learning process.

Perhaps Ziggy is being a little impatient and not giving the game a fair shake. Been there done that.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:43 PM

Hey ziggy....u can get to master tier w/ just the starter eqt....thats what i chose to do. After about a week i decided to spend some money and get clubs/balls..but thats a choice that some have stayed away from till they earn credits and wait to upgrade. Have found the game more "fun" w/ up graded equipment though.

RSS