Forums

Help › Forums

vemmie ?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 3 2010 4:04 PM (7 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 2:14 PM

Hey can I blame vemmie and a balky swing meter for my lousy play this morning. No not on here. Out in the real world. It's the second time I have played this year and the best thing I can say about my game is that I was awful. 1 par and 2 bogies and everything else was a double or worse. It was the worse I have played in years. Oh well at least I was out in the fresh air and playing with my co-workers and my boss's family. We did have a great time I just wish I had played the way I know I can. But I did hit 4 or 5 very good 1 irons. It was actually the only club I hit even decent.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 2:20 PM

Ah Born... so you have your own personal "Vemmie".  Don't we all?  So where in the world is Carmen San Borntobesting?

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 2:38 PM

I am in Kentucky.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 3:06 PM

I am assuming, Born, that is was a nice Spring day for golf.  I am on the coast in WA state and it is extremely windy... near hurricane winds.  Not a good day for golf unles I want to get some of those downwind St. Andrews driving distances.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 3:31 PM

Yes it was a nice spring day, but even if it wasn't we would still have played. For some reason our company president has made it a tradition that we play on Good Friday. 3 years ago it was so cold and windy that we almost froze to death and 2 years ago it was so muddy that you could barely find a place to hit anything but a "slop" shot. But it is always fun even when the weather in not the greatest.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 9:25 AM

Doublemochaman:
    I am on the coast in WA state and it is extremely windy... near hurricane winds. 

LOL-Ahhh the sweet justice! Remember back when PugsAce and nivlac were showing pics of their yards? The ones they couldn't see ? Well we're breaking heat records here in the east and it's 84, sunny and still on the shores of Lake Ontario-seems like the middle of summer.  Tulips are popping up all over, shorts are the order of the day and the golf courses are all open and buzzing.

Uh, where can you get the GI-SD ball around here? All the pro shops are looking at my like I'm crazy...................

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 3:54 PM

YankeeJim:

Doublemochaman:
    I am on the coast in WA state and it is extremely windy... near hurricane winds. 

LOL-Ahhh the sweet justice! Remember back when PugsAce and nivlac were showing pics of their yards? The ones they couldn't see ? Well we're breaking heat records here in the east and it's 84, sunny and still on the shores of Lake Ontario-seems like the middle of summer.  Tulips are popping up all over, shorts are the order of the day and the golf courses are all open and buzzing.

Uh, where can you get the GI-SD ball around here? All the pro shops are looking at my like I'm crazy...................

Should that be on when you know you are addicted to WGT you ask the local pro shop for GI-SD balls lol

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 4:04 PM

Quite possibly your local pro will know what you're talking about (GI-SD balls) and get a good giggle out of it.

RSS