Forums

Help › Forums

Need a new Country Club

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 7 2012 12:09 PM (2 replies)
  • daffyd1
    27 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 7:41 AM

Hi folks for reasons unbeknown to me my country club closed down so i find myself without a club enjoy playing cc-v-cc games Ta for know

• donkey00000
    55 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 10:41 AM

unitednations-cc.com

• EJBot
    300 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 12:09 PM

Daffyd1

If you are still looking - the GLAMOUFLAGE FAIRPLAY GC has a couple of vacancies.

Inbox me at EJBot if you are interested or merely respond to this post.

Our club rules are copied below.

EJBot

The GLAMOUFLAGE FAIRPLAY GC membership rules (w.e.f. 1st April 2012)

• in order to maintain club membership, a member has to score at least 20 points per calendar month (members who join during the month will be exempt from this rule)
    • 1 point per club tournament played, whether it is closest to the hole / 18 hole / 9 hole and irrespective of whether it is a paid or free tournament
    • an additional 15 points for a win, 9 for 2nd, 8 for 3rd down to 1 for 10th
    • comparison of level at the beginning of the month vs level at the end of the month - 1 point per level improved
    • 10 points for each tier improvement
    • if a member quits, his points will default to ZERO
    • minimum entry requirements – Level 20 & 20 ranked rounds
    • members are free to host their own tournaments, however, members are requested to host no more than 2 tournaments a week (in any format)

Club standings will be published at the end of each month.

The top 3 players of each month will be automatically entered into the GLAMOUFLAGE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP, to be hosted in January of each calendar year.  Format tbc.

RSS