Help › Forums

Get a room...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 6 2010 9:07 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • NormH3
    214 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 9:33 AM

Just venting a little here and I'm sure I'll catch crap. If you are a supposed 50 year old guy trying to pickup a supposed 18 year old girl (going on 19 mind you), find another chat room to do it in.

This is the second unacceptible chat session that I was privy to this week. I hope these are exceptions and not the rule.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 9:37 AM

Agreed.  This place is full of pathetic, no game, chickenhawks.  Go check out the female players walls...... nothing but losers posting comments trying to gain favor.  Ghey.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 10:06 AM

There is a fair number of actual female players on this site.  Most of them are here for the golf and the comraderie... they are not here to pull the chain of random male players.  Some of them are the better halves of other golfers, most are very intelligent, and all should be treated with dignity and respect.

99% of all the 'females' who are encouraging the sort of behaviour described above by the OP are G.I.R.L.s anyway. 

What is sadder than some fat, balding 40 year old, living in his mom's basement, pretending to be a girl?  I'll tell you what is sadder....  the guy that thinks that some barely legal beach goddess is playing online golf and looking for a boyfriend.

It is kind of fitting that if these two should actually meet we could say that they deserve each other.  "Stupid is as stupid does."

It takes all kinds in this world... and in this regard we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• AlexisStarfire
    78 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 3:26 PM

NormH3:

Just venting a little here and I'm sure I'll catch crap. If you are a supposed 50 year old guy trying to pickup a supposed 18 year old girl (going on 19 mind you), find another chat room to do it in.

This is the second unacceptible chat session that I was privy to this week. I hope these are exceptions and not the rule.

I tell them I am les_bian (which I am,why is that a bad word?) and they have nothing I want..

Cheers

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 5:09 PM

Snaike:
    Some of them are the better halves of other golfers, most are very intelligent, and all should be treated with dignity and respect.

Very well put Snaike and very true, as you know.  It is a troublesome time when a video- golfer refuses to play random multi-player games,  or accept friend invites for that matter, due to people treating this like a dating site.  

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 7:48 PM

Sorry 'bout that. My guess is too many WGT users are Tiger fans ;)

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 9:39 PM

I know one particular person that that is born to besting that needs to read this thread... friends list full of G.I.R.L.S. lol

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 7:27 AM
    Maybe your best immediate option in a situation such as that one is simply not to read..... just overlook the conversation, or quit. problem solved
    1,644 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 7:44 AM

WHOA THERE... easy little man!  Get a year under your belt and you start throwing around the four letter Q word!  Have some restraint would ya!

J/K of course :) 

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 8:13 AM

Actually I did leave the match and finished it as a single.

• PAGES
RSS