Forums

Help › Forums

GLAMOUFLAGE recruiting - only SERIOUS / ACTIVE players should apply

Sun, Jun 17 2012 7:47 PM (52 replies)
  • EJBot
    300 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 1:32 PM

Hi

If you are looking to join a SERIOUS club where ACTIVE membership is encouraged - look no further.

In April we hosted 59 club tournaments and members played 573 rounds.

If you can adhere to the following club rules - let me know.

EJBot

The GLAMOUFLAGE FAIRPLAY GC membership rules (w.e.f. 1st April 2012)

• in order to maintain club membership, a member has to score at least 20 points per calendar month (members who join during the month will be exempt from this rule)
    • 1 point per club tournament played, whether it is closest to the hole / 18 hole / 9 hole and irrespective of whether it is a paid or free tournament
    • an additional 15 points for a win, 9 for 2nd, 8 for 3rd down to 1 for 10th
    • comparison of level at the beginning of the month vs level at the end of the month - 1 point per level improved
    • 10 points for each tier improvement
    • if a member quits, his points will default to ZERO
    • members are free to host their own tournaments, however, members are requested to host no more than 2 tournaments a week (in any format)
    • minimum entry requirements:-  Level 20 and 20 ranked rounds

Club standings will be published at the end of each month.

• jeretkinnaird
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 8:34 PM

would love to join

• EJBot
    300 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 11:31 AM

Hi Jeret

Invite on its way.

EJB

• EJBot
    300 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 11:01 AM

Hi All

We have a few more places available.

We currently have:-

• 6 Tour Masters
    • 8 Masters
    • 12 Tour Pros
    • Balance of members Pros and lower

We are a SERIOUSLY active club who are looking for SERIOUSLY ACTIVE members.

EJBot

• wolfpck1
    115 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 11:20 AM

would like to be considered  for membership .

thanks jim aka wolf 

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 12:58 PM

Can I join? I dont see it on the list of Country Clubs. Are all country clubs listed or is this seperate from the usual Clubs. I was going to join Quitters not welcome but Ill wait to see how this works . I want to play in a more active CC. I just quit No QUitters (lol) due to lack of participation on about half of them members. They have let Hacks join that havent played a round in over a year.

• EJBot
    300 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 2:29 PM

Hi pjctas0822

We should be in the list of Country Clubs ...  I don't believe there is any distinction.

Be that as it may - you are most welcome at our club and I have sent a friend & club invite.

We are striving to build a club with at least 50 active members.  It is hard work, however, we are making very good progress.

Our minimum entry level requirements are Level 20 and minimum 20 ranked rounds.  I have let 1 hack in over the last month or so, but felt the player was deserving of membership.

I hope you will join and that you'll like our club - we have great members.

EJB

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 2:46 PM

Thank you EJB,

I received the invite and am now an active member. I just finished shooting my first ever under par round. Things are looking up already :) .

See you in the clubhouse. Grip it n rip it!

• kevinf2009
    279 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 3:10 PM

Sounds like lots of fun... would love to join

• EJBot
    300 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 10:54 PM

Hi Kevinf2009

Friend request and club invite on its way :)

EJB

RSS