Forums

Help › Forums

Idea, not sure if it has been covered

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 23 2010 6:57 PM (0 replies)
  • orwellianpig
    6 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 6:57 PM

I have been skimming the boards while waiting on my shots and came up with a bit of an idea. It may have been covered already and if so I apologize. There is a section on course recommendations so I assume that is a goal of WGT to add a few more courses in the future.

I also read a few complaints from amateur players that they wanted to be able to play in tournaments with fewer entrants than the current format allows. People responded by saying that they had them and the payouts were not worth it and what not. I think that most people would just like to play regardless of payouts.

What if you developed a system where the new courses are only available to paid members but awarded credits for amateur players who place in tournaments that would enable them to buy into the new courses for themselves and extend invites to their friends?

I think this could conceivably generate interest in becoming members, would strengthen the WGT community interaction, and offer a new format to play. I'm sorry if this has been proposed already, just an idea I had.

RSS