Forums

Help › Forums

side wagering

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 22 2010 8:30 AM (4 replies)
  • ttnhoutdrs
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 5:12 AM

I would think an option to go into a group play with wagering credits would be fun and I think it would keep players in till the end instead of quitting after couple bad shots.Nobody likes to walk away from money/credits.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 6:39 AM

ttnhoutdrs:

I would think an option to go into a group play with wagering credits would be fun and I think it would keep players in till the end instead of quitting after couple bad shots.Nobody likes to walk away from money/credits.

Match play for credits is already an option. Check it out under FAQs ---> on the right

• ttnhoutdrs
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 8:12 AM

Key word i used is GROUP.Two to me is not a group...having up to 4 players would be more fun,but thanks for pointing out the faq.

• TarheelsRule
    5,487 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 8:56 AM

I don't think that WGT will go along with this.  They already have the match play credit betting which is a very expensive way to do it.  Charging 10% juice on both sides of the bet is twice what Vegas charges.  Betting 100 with a chance to win only 80 plus I believe that this stretchs the legality on the site.

• JMPP
    28 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 8:30 AM
    It definetely would be shut down in IL. It's probably close to the edge here now, with the points actually being tied 100% to the cash you actually charged, and being given a cash value. note: the ready go is not available in IL so that must violate the states laws some how.
RSS