Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Confused

Thu, Mar 18 2010 1:25 AM (4 replies)
  • ZipZapGuy
    32 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 7:53 PM

I am confused I just played a "Ranked" round at KI and shot a 3 under par 69. Before I had an average of 66.82, and as of after my round it stayed the same? I thought it should've went down?

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 8:10 PM

The computer considers your round as two 9 hole rounds..so you shot 66..WGT takes the best 14 of your last rounds for computation porpoises.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 8:18 PM

ZipZapGuy:
    I thought it should've went down?
    See here for an explanation... basically you dropped off a 9 hole 35 (=70) and added an 18 hole 69.... not much of a difference.  Not to mention that it was probably one of your higher scores out of the last 14 you played.

Hope this helps.

• meantigger
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 12:05 AM

sorry, not sure if I'm on the right page for this, but anyway about the rules of this game, If you belong to a family member of wgt, are you able to play in any of the tourneys, cause like other company's game rules, no one of a family member is a load to participate in any winnings, so I was just wondering If by some chance someone was winning a lot of tourneys and winning credits/prizes If that was possible for that to happen here, seeings how there might be/ or I saw something before that 1 wgt staff member might have 1 family member playing in them tourneys, If so, Is that really fair, or is that just a dumb question.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 1:25 AM

meantigger, the answer to your question is no. Just like most other company's there are strict laws that prohibit employees from participating in such a manner.  WGT could open themselves up for a major lawsuit if it was discovered that an employee was playing in any tourneys. If you read the rules, terms and conditions of play you will notice that there is a section that covers this issue.  And as to whether its a fair or dumb question, probably the latter.

RSS