Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Master's average

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 17 2010 9:47 AM (8 replies)
  • Gogomez444
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 1:47 PM

Can anyone tell me what the minimum average is for Master's status?

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:25 PM

I turned  master at 65.9. You seem very close.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:37 PM

Edit:

I don't think WGT has devolved divulged that.  I can tell you that I made Master at around 65.7, but that was long ago.  With a quick check of your stats, you could be there soon.  For example, a 31 on your next rated 9 hole round is probably all it would take.  I'm not encouraging Sandbagging, but play smart...after making Master there is no going back...and you'll be playing with the best gamers around.  If a player is not ready for that, they'll wish they were back in the Pro's.  If this is a concern, just post all your scores and play your best...then you'll play in the Tier that is right for you.  The problem comes when players post only their best scores and move up too quickly.

Joey  

• Gogomez444
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2010 3:00 PM

Good thoughts.. Thank you.. I post 90% of my scores. I play more practice games than real, average effecting games.. Those do not seem to be as challenging even when I pick the wind and green speed at high levels... When know I am going into the above par numbers,, i do not want that... That is very rare now... even and under par are my regular games.. I would just like access to Master's equipment to see what I can do with that. It makes up for my slow improving real golf game.. :-)

• Geoffro
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 9:37 PM

make up your mind will you ? one minute you want to be a master, the next you want to be a pro. And why not post 100% of your scores  - what are you hiding ?

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 10:20 PM

Geoffro,

All 4 of your posts have been of a derogatory nature.  Maybe you should try being helpful like the large majority of those responding.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 4:35 AM

jcs89:

Geoffro,

All 4 of your posts have been of a derogatory nature.  Maybe you should try being helpful like the large majority of those responding.

+1

edit*  This deserves more than just a +1.  Just read all of this guys posts.  He deserves the Ban with a quickness.

• Gogomez444
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 7:24 AM

I do not have anything to hide... This is not life or death.. but some games are just not the best. I play enough practice games that I do not feel bad about dropping a game that is going to be +3 or worse. Those do not happen hardly at all anymore, but not always can I give my best concentration and calculations to each game-- but I still want to play. I seem to get robbed on putting.. Man,, the ball rolls over the hole.. It kills me... but I know that I am right on... or at least real close. Thanks for the input. gogomez444 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 9:47 AM

ghettocop1:
    jcs89:
    Geoffro,

+1

edit*  This deserves more than just a +1.  Just read all of this guys posts.  He deserves the Ban with a quickness.

+                 

+2

To the OP... 65.40 seems to be the threshold these days.  (Give or take a half point or so.)

Good luck!

RSS