Forums

Help › Forums

Re: earnings or credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 14 2010 12:15 PM (1 replies)
  • stanleymichael
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2010 9:52 AM
    is there anyway i can earn or collect free credits so i can upgrade my equipment. while i thouroughly enjoy the game, i am not going to spend real money to purchase credits and after reading on here theproblems of applying for free credits through other companies, i am hesitant to do so. wgt had no problems getting me to 150 credits after i learned the basic concept of playing the game, but i cant earn anymore credits it seems....
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 12:15 PM

Hi Stanley,

As you progress through the tier levels (Hack, Amateur, Pro, Master) you will receive a small bonus that you can put towards new clubs or premium tournament entries.  That is how you earned the $1.50 of earnings you have now.

You can also earn credits by participating in the free weekly and monthly tournaments that we offer.  Check out the TOURNAMENTS page, scroll to the bottom and you'll see a list of the tourneys that are free to enter.  Some tournaments are one-time play, some are unlimited play, so be sure to read the Tournament Rules and Details links before you tee off.  Since you're a new player I might recommend a few practice rounds to get a feel for the game before you jump into any tournaments.

Lastly, you are welcome to check out our 3rd party offers section here. (This is also available through the BUY CREDITS link at the top of every WGT page.)  Please keep in mind that most folks usually aren't going to use the forums to let us know they successfully completed an offer.  Most people will only post if there is a problem, so while you do see the occasional hiccup now and then you won't hear about all the success stories since there's no complaint.

Have fun & welcome to the site! =)

RSS