Help › Forums

Re: Levels of play

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 8:31 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 7:00 PM

Well, I don't see anyone playing the same 9 holes over and over again Mastering anything, except those nine holes. But if thats what people want to call a Master........ who am I to question it.

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 9:23 PM

So soulcatcher. I play badly at Bethpage Black. Probably four strokes worse per nine. So if I play that more often am I sandbagging or cheating? You are the stupidest person I've ever had comment about one of my posts. Until I receive notice you've been banned from the forum I will never make another comment here. You have to find fault in the best golf game on the net and exploit it. So now do I have to play Bethpage and Ocean course equal times to even out my overall score and suit you and others that think this stupid rant about averages is worth listening to? It's here to enjoy not to nit pick and to call people names like cheater and sandbagger,  "stupid idiot". What if I don't want to play Bethpage as often as the Ocean course? And to top that you put the words in my mouth as to saying I don't report all my scores. I only ensued that the final destiny of being master was one I wasn't hoping to reach right now. And answer for yourself who I would be cheating in this fantasy world of yours if I don't play in the tournaments because I'm not interested in your answer. That was a jerky, name calling statement and apparently every one kisses up to you for some reason but no way I'm going  to. You call me a name or two and I'll call you a name or two right back. Expect to get booted from any game I start stupid idiot. And so long to the nice people in this forum that were a real help and actually try to offer suggestions that might improve the site. May god bless the creators of this excellent golf game. Hope to see you at a "fun" game of golf, just don't call me any derogatory names.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 4:02 AM

6packmike:

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 8:31 AM

someone needs a nap

• PAGES
RSS