Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rankings

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 7 2010 8:19 PM (6 replies)
  • MT333
    9 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 4:05 PM

I may not be looking hard enough but was looking to find the player rankings. I mean the kind that tells who is the best out of everyone here at WGT. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 4:16 PM

Hi MT,

There is no official leaderboard at the moment aside from the Career Earnings list on the main homepage.  Stats & Leaderboards will available later on down the road.

The best way to tell who your #1 players are is to look through some of the past weekly tournament results.  There are some good players in this game that frequent the top of the leaderboard often and after a few look-throughs you'll start to notice those names over and over again.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 4:24 PM

I sent an e-mail to WGT about this very subject today. Looks like I got my answer.

I understand there's about 1 million members at WGT, it would be cool to see where we rank at against the other members.

Thanks WGTniv.

• MT333
    9 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 4:37 PM

I agree Richard, seeing where we stack up against the greats in this game would be nice and hopefully in the not so distant future we will be able to.

Thanks for the reply WGT and you are correct about the names at the top almost every week and it does show who is consistantly doing the best.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 5:10 PM

Richard4168:

I sent an e-mail to WGT about this very subject today. Looks like I got my answer.

I understand there's about 1 million members at WGT, it would be cool to see where we rank at against the other members.

Thanks WGTniv.

yes close to a million users, but how many are multi-accounts? Has to be several even if it is against the rules.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 6:45 PM

borntobesting:
    yes close to a million users, but how many are multi-accounts?

Yeah, your right. How can we rank ourselves against say two, or three different accounts by one user?

Maybe this could be a way to find out just how many multiple accounts there really are at WGT.

I would guesstimate around 350,000+ legitimate user accounts.

What do you think the number is?

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 8:19 PM

The career and yearly earning board really isn't a viable way to track top players as it includes winners of random drawings, many of whom have barely even played the game.  Look forward to seeing the rankings one day.  Thx Niv.

RSS