Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quitters and fake score nutters

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 5 2010 2:07 PM (23 replies)
  • Valentina
    20 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 8:49 AM
    9 out of 10 times that I play a 65 and lower average player.. they will quit when they have a bogey. Its really easy to have a low average... if you just post your good scores. Just wondering what is missing from someone's life that they need a low virtual golf average.
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:30 AM

Valentina:
    9 out of 10 times that I play a 65 and lower average player.. they will quit when they have a bogey.

After reading this thread, and the accusations in the beginning, I really have to wonder....   Are you sure it's the bad shot that gets them to quit? 

Hmmmmm......

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:36 AM

Why do you assume that the small sample of players you have played against are representative of the entire population?  It doesn't appear that way in the match play games you have played where you're only 4-8 against the Masters.   

This is the internet and this is a video game.  Expecting a high level of integrity and ethics is a bit much.  Perhaps you're a video game purist.  Just realize, yes, random people will quit in random multiplayer stroke play games.........so simply don't play those so much.

Like Marioh stated, its very easy to scope out posers by looking at their stats.

And if you think I'm paper-mache and you'll steam right through me, again you're welcome to break off some credits for a MPC.

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 2:07 PM

Oak, I think he was talking to me about him being a better player because I said he sucks. Valentina just because someone has a 60 average does NOT mean they are a saddo quitter and I am sure they have a life, I will gladly play you in a MPC.

RSS