Forums

Help › Forums

Re: save changers problem

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 4 2010 3:56 PM (2 replies)
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 2:30 PM
    hi there golf fans,i bought a new driver ,wedge, putter, balls, irons.I removed the old equipment and put in the new, the driver, balls , wedge and putter all transfered from inventory to bag and has stayed there ever since. Now the irons had not stayed in the bag the next time i pulled that page up. So i clicked and dragged them to the equipped box like before and put the new irons in the bag, but the save changers box goes gray and and does not respone to a click.The save changers box works fine when moving the other equipment in and out. So there you have it, the first person with the answer and a tip on life will receive some balls still in the box from yours truely. Now your probably thinking how can that guy be so generous yet so stupid, well i can answer that little riddel folks...... i practice !...alot . (white balls only iam not made of money ), there are 14 clubs in the bag and Stupid answers are welcome cheers griff
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 3:09 PM

It sounds like a Flash confusion if you haven't cleared it since you bought the new stuff. Try clearing it, logging out and back in.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Click the delete all sites when you're there and you're done. Hope this helps.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 3:56 PM

jim thanks for your help,but right after writting that email i bought some more new clubs and  it looks as if the problems has gone.thanks agian   griff

RSS