Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What's the next roadmap course for WGT?

Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:51 AM (48 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 8:05 AM

I think Bogey is right.  Go to homepage for WGT, read the article.  WGT is stepping up their game with the USGA, and following the womens tour, Oakmont is on the menu.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 5:58 AM

Oakmont, What a pleasant surprise. Can't wait.

Thanks MisterWGT, and congrats on the new affiliation with the USGA.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 7:01 AM

If you haven't already, go to MisterWGT's profile and check out the first picture in his blog. Look closely for at least 3 new additions that I can find.    ;-)

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 3:14 PM

WojciechMigda:
    Aside of my personal preferences, I think it will be Oakmont.
    Next will be Pebble Beach.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 3:29 PM

WojciechMigda:
    Next will be Pebble Beach.

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 4:35 PM

[snip]

ok, that sneak preview could be a breach of T&C - removed it

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 5:03 PM

Still don't know if you're kidding or serious, Wojciech. As far as I know, we won't get to play at Pebble Beach, but there'll only be a gallery of famous shots by famous golfers from the past. Sorry if that doesn't excite me.  

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 1:15 AM

Gallery of famous shots ? Then you know more than me. I know that the course itself is in the making, most probably for a CTTH purpose.

I was off for few past weeks (spring is there !) so I may have missed a lot of stuff going on here.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:51 AM

WojciechMigda:
    Gallery of famous shots ? Then you know more than me. I know that the course itself is in the making, most probably for a CTTH purpose.

I'm afraid not.    The most probable explanation is that they're working on that recreation of famous shots from the past.

(I'm not interested in CTTH anyway, they only make me angry that we don't have those great courses in full. It's like being invited to dinner, being offered an appetizer, and then being kicked out of the restaurant before the regular meal is served. My unrealistic wish is for every CTTH course to be also available for full stroke-play.)

RSS