Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bethpage Black Tourney

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 27 2010 12:29 PM (4 replies)
  • eaglesnest888
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 12:48 PM

I am in the middle of the Bethpage Black Tourney. I Started a  round on the 25th but did not complete it.  My question is: If I complete the round now is it counted as still part of the first round of the back to back or is my second round? Next question:  If the round is my second round, may I forfeit it and start a second round over?

I hope you can answer soon if not in this forum yhen a direct e-mail to eaglesnest888@hotmail.com.

Thank you in advance,

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 7:31 PM

Have you checked the tournament rules? They should explain everything you need to know.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 9:42 AM

If you did not post a first round score by 11:59PM PST last night then you were withdrawn unfortunately.  Even if you complete your saved round today it won't count the result because it happened after the deadline.

If you did post a score during the unlimited part of the tournament then today is the first day of the 2nd round.  2nd rounds are single play only.  If you forfeit from the 2nd round you'll withdraw yourself.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 10:40 AM

Before the first round ends, you should also receive an email reminding you to complete your round and post a score before round 2 begins.  Did you receive that email?

• eaglesnest888
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 12:29 PM

I had completed several rounds during the unlimited period.  My questions remain

1.  If I complete my round that I started during unlimited play, does it count against the second round? or does it count as a round for the first part? or does it not count at all?

2.  If I forfeit the saved round, am I withdrawing from the tourniment?

Specifically, no I did not receive the e-mail.

RSS