Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credit Card

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 24 2010 4:01 PM (6 replies)
  • ZipZapGuy
    32 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 2:52 PM

If you buy clubs from the "Pro Shop" would they charge everyday you play? Thats what I've heard they charge you if you purchase equipment? Just gotta know before purchasing clubs

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 2:54 PM

ZipZapGuy:

If you buy clubs from the "Pro Shop" would they charge everyday you play? Thats what I've heard they charge you if you purchase equipment? Just gotta know before purchasing clubs

Absolutely not, ZZ. You buy them you own them until you decide to sell them.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 3:23 PM

ZipZapGuy:

Once you purchase clubs they are yours forever. They never wear out, you can't toss one in the lake, or wrap one around a tree, and your wife can't chase you down the street at 2:00 am and break out the windows in your Bentley.

If you purchase the upgraded balls in the pro shop they will wear out and need replacement. You can lose them in the water or the woods too.

• ZipZapGuy
    32 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 3:28 PM

I guess my question wasn't clear.  Once they have ur "Credit Card" do they charge when u play everyday? 

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 3:32 PM

I sure hope not.  But I believe the answer to that is NO.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 3:54 PM

No way man they don't charge you. I always just go to the local Walgreens and get a prepaid card for all internet transactions. Use the AMEX brand tho cuz they don't charge much and you can get them for as little as $10 to as much as $500. I just cant make myself trust anything on the net.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 4:01 PM

ZipZapGuy:
    I guess my question wasn't clear.  Once they have ur "Credit Card" do they charge when u play everyday? 

I understand now what you're asking, ZZ. Your card is kept on file for future transactions but is never charged unless you authorize it. The number is useless to them without that 3 digit security number and they ask for it every time you buy something. There is no fee to play here. Everything is free except for some tournaments and those are very clear. Hope this helps.

RSS