Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What is the best putter?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 23 2010 11:20 PM (2 replies)
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 7:49 PM

I wanted to ask. I bought the Ping Anser and I'm really not impressed. Seems like the hills on the greens where easier to deal with when I was using the basic WGT one with GI-D balls. Now I use the WGT balls since I lost the one I bought.

Makes me wonder what is the more important in that gameplay: the balls or the clubs?

Have a great game all!

Rob

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 8:36 PM

Howdy SC,may I call you SC,thank you..I tried the Anser for a while around the end of the Pro Tier.I already had the Redwood so I swapped back to the right putter and made master shortly there after.

The Redwood just seems to have a little more forgiveness and a bigger sweet spot.Very nice putter from short to mid range putts.Pretty accurate and speed consistent.

Since the last update and the Daytona was introduced I just had to try it.I don't know exactly why but I like the Daytona better than all of them.It would seem that I started making even lengthier putts more often so it's "in the bag".

Community Disclaimer : All putter references and use there of only apply to my personal experiences.

SystemCrash:
    Makes me wonder what is the more important in that gameplay: the balls or the clubs?

I think they are both equally as important.Clubs probably just a little more.Both is the way to go.I use the TOUR GI-SD GOLD.You can get some sweet action with those and the G 10 Master Irons.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 11:20 PM

Hey SC ive owned all of them and the new TM putter is awesome its got feel precision i cant say enough.

hope this helps chip

RSS