Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Better clubs

Wed, Feb 17 2010 8:47 PM (4 replies)
  • cougar1234
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 7:09 PM

Is there a way to grt better clubs besides paying for them or winning tournaments - both of which i won't and can't do

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 7:12 PM

Friends can gift clubs to you but I think you can't gift anything pro or master restricted. Only the cheap stuff.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 7:16 PM

LOL.......no, except fill out the offers that also award credits.

Why aren't you willing to shell out a few dollars and improve your experience and support the website?  If you're devoting any amount of time here it seems like a small price to pay.

Besides, you really don't need a lot at first, but I do understand if there are other factors involved.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 8:03 PM

When I initially started last week I swore that I would not spend any money on this game.  After playing the courses, loving the graphics and general life-like play, busy community forum, and a generally great atmosphere, I totally changed my mind.  Spending 30 bucks or so will get you an awesome, exciting shopping spree.  Better clubs will drastically improve your experience, and shopping for them is fun.  What is a game console game now, 80.00 bucks?  This place is well worth spending a small amount.

Have fun.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 8:47 PM

Yep at first I was hesitate too, and some of the small "issues" bothered me but the more I played the more I enjoyed it and realised there is no other Golf game this realistic. 

Clubs do help and I'm glad to support a great game like this. 

RSS