Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits crediting

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:09 PM (3 replies)
  • Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 11:41 AM
    I am not trying to be a whiner baby, but I was just wondering why I just now received credits from the January CTHT? Why is it taking so long for credits to be credited to accounts? It typically is taking 4-6 days to see credits in my account after placing in tournaments. I would have to assume it is a matter of having to put in the man hours to verify all of the scores? If this is accurate or if there is some other reason please let me know just for my own peace of mind and for anyone else that is curious. Thanks a bunch!! :-) Coffeyman
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 11:45 AM

The monthly tournys seem to take much more time to validate than the weeklies.

Don't know why, but that's how it's been for awhile now.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 11:55 AM

Marioh's answer seems perfectly valid... however, if you're really curious, try going to the source and asking them directly... members@worldgolftour.com.

(Chances are you'll get the same answer!)

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:09 PM

The January tournaments have been closed out.  Looks like you won some credits in the Jan CTTH Challenge.  You should have received an email regarding your winnings, but you can also see them reflected in your Transaction History on your Account page.

RSS