Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What would you buy with 2,000 Credits???

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 8 2010 2:32 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 1:52 PM

You should look at the comparison between the daytona and redwood putter, the only difference from what I can see would be the a 60 versus 45 foot scale and a slight difference in meter speed.  Check out the equipment comparison list provided by nivlac.  Perhaps since you are limited in funds use the XD balls to start and practice with those before jumping upto the GI-SD balls which are considerably more expensive and their durability is less. 

My thinking with the difference in the cost of the putters you may want to look at wedges.  In other words the equipment comparison chart will give you alternatives and pricing to optimize your bag.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 2:32 PM

The first thing I would do is go out and buy nice gift for that sexy avatar, Sweet Tartan Female #3, perhaps a new set scorpion stinger spikes .  She seems like a really nice girl and the junk in her trunk just drives me wild.  What a catch!

OP, it depends what's your goal for the funds.  Do you just want to splurge with the money, spend it all, and get the best equipment available at your tier or do you want to buy just enough to get you good enough to make Master where you will have to spend more money?

Either way, a driver and a putter are probably paramount to your future success.

• PAGES
RSS