Forums

Help › Forums

Re: firefox

Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:59 PM (5 replies)
  • broy22
    24 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 4:02 PM

im sure this has been asked before but to lazy to search forums at the moment and like to see people get fired up about some forums but anyway how can you make the game full screen on firefox. im missing something and cant figure it out.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 4:20 PM

F11 key. Some people are experiencing difficulty with this working but it works fine for me.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 4:26 PM

me too . . .

• broy22
    24 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:04 PM

thanks i knew about the F11 key. just seemed not to be workin for firefox but got it working. Thanks guys.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:08 PM

Sometimes it won't work, especially after you go in and come out of it. When this happens, go to the tab in the toolbar, right-click on it and click restore. Then hit F11 to get back.

On a side note broy-I would suggest trying the Chrome browser. It's free, installs easily and the game really plays well on it. I went there to verify what I told you above and forgot how slow it is sometimes. It's my default browser but I play golf in Chrome. JMO

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 4:59 PM

I also recommend Chrome over Firefox.

Because the F11 key truly does not work on many occasions, and so that you do not need to use the workarounds described by YankeeJim, just launch the game from the direct link (that you can bookmark) instead of in the pop-up window. See the simple 2-step procedure described here.

RSS