Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatar translucency

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 4 2010 4:04 PM (6 replies)
  • Krypler
    38 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 8:41 AM

Yesterday I purchased a new avitar..the good looking one in the red and black pants!

When I putt from normal view ,my avatar does not go transparent.Is this something missed in the programing ,or dd I spend $3.50 for nothing?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:29 AM

Hi krypler, your avatar goes translucent only when it blocks your aimer (even partially). Let us know if that is not the case for you.

• Krypler
    38 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:31 AM

Thx...Yes when I am aiming ,my avatar blocks my view of the cup

• Krypler
    38 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:39 AM

I just played a few hole again and it now seems to be fine..thanks anyway..delete the thread

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 3:34 PM

WGTalex:
    your avatar goes translucent only when it blocks your aimer (even partially)

Yes! Sorry to hijack the thread but, I think this could be better implemented. Sometimes, I am not aiming near the cup, and the Avatar is solid, but he's completely in my way.

It seems like if the path of the ball crosses over your Avatar, he should be translucent , weather or not the aim point is blocked or not.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 3:50 PM

My avatar does not goes translucent all the time either.

This can be very frustrating on longer, multi-moving putts to gauge the movement within the first 5-10 feet of the putt.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 4:04 PM

It's never a problem in reverse view which is a more accurate representation of the line. An option to remove the entire avatar would be very useful.

RSS