Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How can I E-mail another member?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:51 AM (4 replies)
  • PeterSecond
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 4:30 PM
    I spent the last 40 minutes trying to figure out how to E-mail someone directly (not in a forum). I didn't find any button or link. Where is the link... if there is such a link!? Thanks!
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 4:35 PM

There is no direct link to a player's email.  Your options are to leave a message on the player's wall on their profile or friend the player and send them a private message.

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 11:57 PM

nivlac:

There is no direct link to a player's email.  Your options are to leave a message on the player's wall on their profile or friend the player and send them a private message.

hmm... thats odd since i have received an email from a player and the return email was wgt.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:39 AM

SLASHX:
    hmm... thats odd since i have received an email from a player and the return email was wgt.
    Was it a replay by chance?  These are shared directly to your e-mail (without disclosing what it is to the sender).

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 9:51 AM

PeterSecond:
    I spent the last 40 minutes trying to figure out how to E-mail someone directly (not in a forum). I didn't find any button or link. Where is the link... if there is such a link!? Thanks!

Another work-around....

Simply type your message on their wall and immediately delete it...  they get the message in the email that they registered under and whatever you write stays private.

If you wish, you could include your email address in your message and offer to exchange, therefore opening a line of communication.

Just a thought.

Have a nice day.

RSS