Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't play with Tour Pro Full Set

Wed, Jan 20 2010 7:27 PM (8 replies)
  • dinochang
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 10:48 PM

I just purchase a WGT Tour Pro Full set.  I realised can't use it on the course eventhough I can equiped them in my bag.  Why is that happening? My rating is Pro-79.95.  Is there a glitch?

What other clubs are good for me? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

+++++++

I cleared all cookies and all flash caches, it still doesn't work. HELP

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 11:01 PM

Log out of WGT.com, then log back in, and you should be able to use the new club-set. (If that doesn't work, try clearing your Flash cache.)

From among the Pro club-sets, the Raptures Pro V2 are the obvious recommendation, but they are pricey ($32.26). The Redwood putter ($6) is a must, and GI-SD balls are highly recommended as well, but also pricey (about $1.20 for 3 balls, and they don't last too long).

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 12:21 AM

everything is about clearing that dang flash cache  faterson,SO stop telling people that garbage, It's not all about your caches and or your browsers, Some of it has to do with WGT'S end, like the wind problems and the distance problems with the rapture irons, and all the other things there looking into, So stop telling people to clear all those things, It doesn't solve all the problems all the time.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 12:24 AM

Whenever it's appropriate to advise to clear the cache, then that advice should be given. It's definitely appropriate here; it's been known to help resolve this type of an issue. (Besides, it's only the second-tier hint here, after logging out & back in.)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 4:45 AM

I took a look at your playing history.

It looks like you only play tournaments. Once you enter a tournament at a specific tier you play at that tier until it is finished. 

You just turned pro and bought pro equipment. WGT will not let you enter amateur tournies using that equipment because it gives you an unfair advantage.

Any new tournaments that you enter will not be a problem and Feb 1 will clear up the rest.

Happy hitting.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 4:49 AM

Dinochang,

You can only use Pro+ clubs for tournaments that are Pro+ tier.  You have just become a Pro, but some of the tournaments you entered were at the Amateur level, so you cannot use the Tour Pro set  for those.  You will need to equip your old club for those.

You do not need to clear your Flash cache for this issue.

• dinochang
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 6:29 AM

I cleared all cookies and all flash caches, it still doesn't work. HELP

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 4:01 PM

It's not you cache....please read either my or Tibbets post.

• dinochang
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 7:27 PM

ok thanks ... i wait for feb then

RSS